Just a few takeaways from this years Ryder Cup
10. Tiger Woods is good. People want to point out his record during the Ryder Cup. When it came down to it he played lights out. He just ran into a nuclear hot Dutchmen on day two.
9. Phil Mickelson is an extremely awkward celebrator. Thumbs ups and mini fist pumps for everyone!!!
8. Rory is really really good. Unfazed by an obviously late night in Chitown, he shows up 10 minutes before his tee time and hands Keegan Bradley an ass whooping.
7. Bubba Watson walks weird.
6. Getting “fired up” doesn’t make you golf better. It makes middle linebackers hit hard, it doesn’t make 20 yard flop shots land softer.
5. Duffner is the man.
4. Zach Johnson is a dork.
3. How is Miguel Angel Jimenez good at anything? He’s got 5 years left on this planet tops.
2. These guys are really that good. Did you see some of these par 3’s? 244 yards over a lake….
1. Golfers SUCK at high fiving. They miss completely, they short them, they long them, they offer pounds into slaps, slaps into pounds. Its uncomfortable and usually (for me anyway) takes away from an amazing shot. Seriously if I was the Ryder cup captain in 4 years, I would hold a 2 hour seminar on the do’s and dont’s of high fiving. Just me.
How sorry do these assholes look in the picture above? Dufner looks like a 65 year old woman. I dont know whats bigger the collapse of the USA or that double chin… Hey tough loss guys better luck next time. Way to let down your entire country.. The main reason i’m so bitter is because I had to put up with that “Ole Ole Ole” chant. Fuck that euro trash victory song… Hey Europe learn from a real man, there is only one victory chant:
During a practice round for the Ryder Cup, a Tiger Woods tee shot went wild and conked a fan on the head.
The drive came on No. 18 at Medinah Country Club outside of Chicago.
The spectator told Woods that it wasn’t his fault but Woods drew a laugh by saying yes it was. Woods ended up signing a glove for the fan who had been knocked out cold and taken to first aid.Tiger knocked a fan out today with a rogue drive of the 18th hole… He’s just crushing fans and starting early at the Ryder Cup. We all love to see people get hit with golf balls.. its an American pastime. Tiger is honing his skill and clearly in great strides. Today he KNOCKED SOMEONE OUT COLD… laughed and then signed a glove. I love Tiger, but is there any human we love to watch meltdown more?