Nikki Johnson who plays “football” in her underwear for a living, took it upon herself to write a letter to the 8-year-old speedy little chicken nugget everyone is currently talking about, Sam Gordon. Here is the letter…
Hi Sam Gordon,
My name is Nikki Johnson a fellow passionate football player who did not care about playing at a young age or playing against the boys.
I was really impressed and you reminded me of my early playing days and the sadness that came over me when I found out there is no high-profile league or competition once you reach a certain age in women’s tackle football.
Than I discovered the LFL and it has changed my life providing a great platform for women to play tackle football on a global stage with the US league being nationally televised and games drawing sell-out crowds. Additionally, now the sport is global with LFL Canada and LFL Australia kicking-off with LFL Europe joining in 2015.
I would not be writing you if our league was not about to announce a MAJOR re-branding initiative in January 2013 with a much greater focus on promoting the athletics of the game we love to play and providing a great goal for you when you turn 18yrs old to continue to compete.
Sincerely from your biggest fan outside of your parents of course,
Ok couple of things here…
- Lets get the obvious out-of-the-way early. This GIRL IS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD.
- Nikki plays football in her UNDERWEAR (which we love) 😐
- Hi Sam Gordon?
- Did she really just say “Major re-branding initiative” to an 8 YEAR OLD?
- Did she really have to explain that she isnt a bigger fan of hers than her parents?
Im not saying writing an inspirational letter to an up and coming athlete in your profession is a bad idea. What I am saying Nikki, is you need to disguise your true intentions a little better. This letter has WAYYYY too many big words, phrases and seems wayyyy too scripted. It looks to me to really have 3 very different purposes all together.
- Lets get Nikki and the LFL a little piece of the thunder that this lightning fast, little hamster has made.
- Lets make Nikki Johnson and our “league” to look like relevant, upstanding individuals within the athletic community.
- And finally lets use this opportunity to announce how we are changing the face of this exploitive, Maximesqe league comprised of ex, hot college soccer and field hockey players to be more “sports friendly.”
I really hope they don’t change the LFL and put clothes on these girls, the WNBA is hard enough to bear. Put clothes and extra padding on these broads and might as well kiss the already dismal ratings they currently have goodbye.
Oh and leave this precious little gift from the athletic gods alone. She’s an 8 year old girl dominating boys football, I’m sure she’s already confused enough.
The Wister Bra
Nikki Johnson’s Highlight real
Sam Gordons highlight real…Muuch Longer
ummm… pretty sure Sam should be writing Nikki.