Huffington Post – A “Fantasy Slut League” has been uncovered at Piedmont High School in California following an investigation by school officials.
In a letter to parents, Principal Rich Kitchens writes that the league was created by varsity student athletes. Female students are “drafted” and male students earn points for “documented engagement in sexual activities” with female students, Piedmont Patch reports
The investigation found that the league had been active for the last five or six years at the school and served as a bonding activity for some student athletic teams. Many students — both male and female — participated at times because they felt pressured to, according to the report.
“Participation often involved pressure/manipulation by older students that included alcohol to impair judgment/control and social demands to be popular, feel included and attractive to upperclassmen.”
Couple things here…
- Im really, REALLY going to need to see the scoring system. For journalistic purposes of course 😐
- “Both male and female participated” (uhhh yea lets hope so)
- “Participated at times because they felt pressured” Ummm yea, thats what you say when you get caught.
- “Participation often involved pressure/manipulation by older students that included alcohol to impair judgment/control and social demands to be popular, feel included and attractive to upperclassmen.” Last time I checked thats called HIGH SCHOOL.
- What were the team names?!?!
- I wonder if players get byes?
- OMG I hope there is a trophy. “Here son Im going to show you one of my most treasured trophies from high school, you cant tell mom though”
- The school newspaper is called the “Piedmont Patch,” cant for the life of me figure out why that’s funny here 😐