Ok this could be a huge conspiracy theory, but hear me out.
- NFL Ref’s association says that for 85% of the replacement refs this was a second job.
- These “refs” also knew that this gig wasn’t gonna last forever.
- Many of these calls were SO BAD that one had to even wonder, have these guys ever even watched a football game before?
- As for the case in Green Bay…. This was a game changer, spread killer, and VIDEO evidence “verified” it was incorrect yet all of these part timers (except for one unflappable man) agreed on the wrong call.
- Vegas projected that 80% of the action was on GB and$250,000,000 changed hands because of that call world wide. That’s a quarter of a BILLION dollars, wrath of god money!!
You’re telling me that not even .0001% of that couldn’t have been kicked back, offered upfront, or families lives put in danger to a part time worker? Im probably not the best example, but if you think that if someone approached me at my part time job, that isn’t going to last much longer and offered me, lets sayyyy 250k, I’m not doin it…. you’re NUTS! That’s just me though, there are plenty of people with much stronger moral fabric then I have, but plenty doesn’t mean all. Food for thought. OMG I’m so getting whacked for this.
Which is my real name and I live in Canada 😉